- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Intelligent Sensing
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
HM5532 5.5Mp UltraSense NIR™ CIS
169mW @45FPS/144mW@30FPS 1/2.66″ 2688 x 2048 Color and NIR enhanced CIS 1:1 Resolution up to 2048×2048 MIPI CSI-2 2-Lane/4-Lane
HM5532 is a 1/2.66″ 5.5Mp NIR enhanced CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) which is based on Himax Imaging UltraSense NIR™ Back Side Illuminated (BSI) 2µmx2µm pixel technology. The performance of near-infrared light is essential and there is twice quantum efficiency (QE) performance enhanced in 850nm IR wavelength and triple QE performance enhanced in 940nm wavelength. HM5532 can output 1:1 ratio pure 2048×2048 images for more horizontal information.
HM5532 is designed for industrial and commercial applications, including IP camera, Door Bell, Surveillance, Baby Camera, IoT and Iris/Face Recognition.
Image Sensor Features
- Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel delivers outstanding sensitivity, response uniformity and noise performance.
- Designed for low power consumption 169mW at 45 frames per second (FPS) and 144mW at 30FPS.
- Supports Staggered Line Based Long/Short exposure data output for HDR applications
- Global analog gain up to 32x, digital gain up to 2x
- Supports RAW10 format
- Precision black level calibration independent of operation temperature, gain and voltage
- Supports Lens shading correction
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Available in PLCC package
- Supports 3D SYNC for image synchronization
- Integrated POR and PLL
- High sensitivity at 825nm and 940nm wavelength.
Image Sensor Specifications
|Color Filter Array||Bayer|
|Resolution||5.5Mp (2688 x 2048)|
|Pixel Size||2µm x 2µm (UltraSense NIR™ Back Side Illuminated)|
|Sensitivity (FD @ 530nm)||932mV / Lux – sec|
|Video Data Interface||2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2|
|AVDD / DVDD / IOVDD||2.8V / 1.25V / 1.8V-2.8V|
Active: 169mW (5.5Mp@45FPS), 144mW (5.5Mp@30FPS)
XSHUTDOWN: 44 µW
|Temperature||Operating: -30° to 85°C, Storage: -40° to 125°C|