- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Video and Display Technology Solutions
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
HM5533 High Sensitivity 5.5Mp UltraSense™ CIS
171mW @45FPS/145mW@30FPS 1/2.66″ 2688 x 2048 High performance Color CIS 1:1 Resolution up to 2048×2048 MIPI CSI-2 2-Lane/4-Lane
HM5533 is a 1/2.66″ 5.5Mp high performance CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) which is based on Himax Imaging UltraSenseTM Back Side Illuminated (BSI) 2µmx2µm pixel technology. High performance makes HM5533 suitable for Surveillance, Door bell, Baby Camera, IoT applications.
1:1 ratio images can bring more horizontal information for users, such as Wide angle door bell or panorama cameras. Stitching images will be easier and more precise at edges with high resolution 1:1 images.
HM5533 is designed for industrial and commercial applications, including IP camera, Door Bell, Surveillance, Baby Camera, IoT and Panorama Cameras.
Image Sensor Features
- Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel delivers outstanding sensitivity, response uniformity and noise performance.
- Designed for low power consumption 171mW at 45 frames per second (FPS) and 145mW at 30FPS.
- Supports Staggered Line Based Long/Short exposure data output for HDR applications
- Global analog gain up to 32x, digital gain up to 2x
- Supports RAW10 format
- Precision black level calibration independent of operation temperature, gain and voltage
- Supports Lens shading correction
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Available in PLCC package
- Supports 3D SYNC for image synchronization
- Integrated POR and PLL
- High sensitivity at 825nm and 940nm wavelength.
Image Sensor Specifications
|Color Filter Array||Bayer|
|Resolution||5.5Mp (2688 x 2048)|
|Pixel Size||2µm x 2µm (UltraSense™ Back Side Illuminated)|
|Sensitivity (FD @ 530nm)||935mV / Lux – sec|
|Video Data Interface||2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2|
|AVDD / DVDD / IOVDD||2.8V / 1.25V / 1.8V-2.8V|
Active: 171mW (5.5Mp@45FPS), 145mW (5.5Mp@30FPS)
XSHUTDOWN: 45 µW
|Temperature||Operating: -30° to 85°C, Storage: -40° to 125°C|