- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Video and Display Technology Solutions
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
LCOS CS High Resolution WXGA Display Controller
The HX7816-A is an LCOS Color-Sequential (CS) panel controller. The HX7816-A supports 24-bits RGB and LVDS input interfaces, and converts the video signal’s frame rate up to sub-frame rate 480Hz for color sequential panel. It supports display resolutions from SVGA (800×600) to WXGA (1366×768).
Video characteristics – including; Key Stone Creation (KSC), Dynamic Exposure Adaption (DEA), and Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) – can be programmed using I2C serial interface. Moreover, a single input clock is used to generate all the clocks for whole chip usage by an internal PLL.
The HX7816-A is suitable for NB embedded projectors and Pocket projector applications.
- Supports output resolution from SVGA (800×600) to WXGA (1366×768) @360Hz~480Hz.
- Supports RGB and LVDS input interface
- Provides Himax Image Enhanced Engine, including Key Stone Correction (KSC),
- Dynamic Exposure Adaption (DEA), sharpness, and content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) functions
- 160-pin TFBGA package
For more information, please contact us.