- 驅動 IC
HM2142 Ultralow Power UltraSense NIR™ FHD CIS
89.5mW @30FPS(MIPI) 1/4″ 1920 x 1080 (FHD) Color and NIR enhanced CIS Parallel/MIPI CSI-2
HM2142 is the 1st 1/4″ 1080p NIR enhanced CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) which is based on Himax Imaging UltraSense NIR TM Back Side Illuminated (BSI) 2µmx2µm pixel technology. The performance of near-infrared light is essential and there is twice quantum efficiency (QE) performance enhancement in 850nm IR wavelength and triple QE performance enhancement in 940nm wavelength. The HM2142 is also developed for battery power-based product that consumes 89.5mW in full resolution operation mode.
This is designed for industrial and commercial application including IP camera, Door Bell, surveillance, Driver Fatigue Monitoring System (DFMS) and baby camera, IOT.
- Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel delivers outstanding sensitivity, response uniformity and noise performance.
- Designed for low power consumption at 30 frames per second (FPS)
- Operates up to 30FPS at full resolution and up to 60FPS in sub-sample and binning over MIPI interface and Parallel interface.
- Global analog gain up to 15.5x
- Supports RAW10 format
- Precision black level calibration independent of operation temperature, gain and voltage
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Support SSCG on MIPI DPHY
- Available in CSP package
- Support 3D SYNC for image synchronization
- Integrated LDO, POR and PLL
- High sensitivity at 825nm and 940nm wavelength.
|Color Filter Array||Bayer|
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Pixel Size||2µm x 2µm (UltraSense™ Back Side Illuminated)|
|Sensitivity (FD @ 530nm)||1754mV / Lux – sec|
|Video Data Interface||
1-lane MIPI CSI-2
|AVDD / DVDD / IOVDD||3.3V / 1.2V (1.8V LDO enabled) / 1.8V|
Active: 89.5mW (MIPI, 30fps)
XSHUTDOWN: 0.24 µW
|Temperature||Operating: -30° to 85°C, Storage: -40° to 125°C|