- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Liqxtal Technology Inc.
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Large Area Roll-to-Roll Nano-Microstructure Film
- Intelligent Sensing
- Always On Smart Sensing
- Structured Light 3D Sensing
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
1366×768 0.37 Color Sequential LCoS Module
HX7318 is an active matrix liquid crystal display with a resolution of 1366×768. Horizontal digital data drivers and vertical scan drivers are integrated with a pixel device to meet the performance demands of high-speed and high-resolution display applications. HX7318 supports 2-ports mini DSI input interfaces that received 16-bit x 2 pixels per CLK+, and 16-bit x 2 pixels per CLK- from external, and generates a corresponding voltage output of 256-level gray scale. HX7318 embedded timing controller that generates internal controlling signals and display high-brightness and high-contrast ratio image quality by color sequential processes.
HX7318 is ideal for high-resolution applications.
- Native Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Support display mode: 1366 x 768 in color sequence
- Support color sequence: RGBRGB, RRGGBB, RRGGBBGG
- 60-pin PCB
For more information, please contact us.