- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Electrically Tunable-Focusing Lenses
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Intelligent Sensing
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
HM2140 Ultra Low Power UltraSense™ FHD CIS
89.5mW @30FPS(MIPI) 1/4″ 1920 x 1080 (FHD) Color CIS MIPI CSI-2/Parallel
HM2140 is an ultra low power 1/4” 1080p CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) which uses Himax Imaging UltraSenseTM Back Side Illuminated (BSI) 2µmx2µm pixel technology designed for IOT, a wide range of battery power based video camera such as home camera, battery door bell, action camera and consumer surveillance applications.
The binning sum mode not only increases the pixel sensitivity but also reduces more sensor’s power than normal FHD mode in same frame rate condition.
For fast boot-up applications, HM2140 can shorten the I2C programming time with partial register settings from Shut-down mode to normal mode.
Image Sensor Features
- UltraSense™ Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel delivers outstanding sensitivity, response uniformity and noise performance.
- Designed for low power consumption at 30 frames per second (FPS)
- Operates up to 30FPS at full resolution and up to 60FPS in sub-sample over MIPI interface and Parallel interface.
- Global analog gain up to 15.5x
- Supports RAW10 format
- Precision black level calibration independent of operation temperature, gain and voltage
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Support SSCG on MIPI DPHY
- Available in CSP package
- Support 3D SYNC for image synchronization
- Integrated LDO, POR and PLL
Image Sensor Specifications
|Color Filter Array||Bayer|
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Pixel Size||2µm x 2µm (UltraSense™ Back Side Illuminated)|
|Sensitivity (FD @ 530nm)||1650mV / Lux – sec|
|Video Data Interface||
1-lane MIPI CSI-2
|AVDD / DVDD / IOVDD||3.3V / 1.2V (1.8V LDO enabled) / 1.8V|
Active: 89.5mW (MIPI, 30fps)
XSHUTDOWN: 0.24 µW
|Temperature||Operating: -30° to 85°C, Storage: -40° to 125°C|