- Display Drivers
- Microdisplay Products
- Touch Panel Controller
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Wafer Level Optics
- Video and Display Technology Solutions
- Other Display Related Semiconductor Solutions
QVGA LCOS Display Controller with Internal GRAM
The HX7815-A can be operated in low-voltage condition for the interface and integrated internal boosters that produce the liquid crystal voltage, breeder resistance, and the voltage follower circuit for liquid crystal driver. In addition, The HX7815-A also supports various functions to reduce the power consumption of a LCOS module system via software control.
The HX7815-A supports several interface modes, including MPU MIPI DBI Type B interface mode, MIPI DPI/DBI Type C interface mode, and ITU601/656 interface mode.
- Support QVGA LCOS module
- Support MPU MIPI DBI Type B, MIPI DPI/DBI Type C, 24-bit RGB, and ITU601/656 input interface
- Support CABC and DGC image enhanced function
- Output power for LCOS module
- 100-pin TFBGA package or 128-pin LQFP package
For more information, please contact us.